> SEARCH BY CITY
Welcome to Buprenorphine.US, a national resource for those seeking help from opioid addiction. Buprenorphine is a popular, highly effective medication for reducing the sickness associated with opioid withdrawal.
Buprenorphine is in use all around the world. The first U.S. medications containing buprenorphine were approved by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in 2002. Since then, millions of prescriptions have been written for patients determined to regain their peace of mind, and wanting to eliminate the daily opioid withdrawal that has interfered with their lives.
Buprenorphine.US is a United States directory of U.S. doctors who are specifically approved to write buprenorphine prescriptions for the treatment of opioid addiction.
We hope you will find this website a valuable resource in your fight against addiction. Recovery from opioid addiction is happening everyday all across the country. It begins with your desire to seek professional help and to use the tools available to you. Medication-assisted therapy (using a buprenorphine medication) is often a beneficial first step in resolving your opioid withdrawal. For many opioid addicted people, real recovery has a much better chance of occurring when their withdrawal symptoms are successfully managed.
Buprenorphine Fast Facts:
- Long lasting relief for 24 hours from opioid withdrawal symptoms
- Increasingly covered by private insurance, medicaid, and medicare
- Private and discreet; can be taken conveniently at the home or office
- Over 20,000 United States physicians currently approved to write buprenorphine prescriptions
- Has a favorable medication safety and effectiveness profile
- FDA-approved and endorsed by SAMHSA as a best practice medical intervention for the treatment of opioid addiction